OMG I realized I missed my Pap this year.

I can't believe I have done this. First time ever. I had a baby in 2008 and I guess I lost a year somewhere. LOL. I think I was due for my yearly in August 2009 and I am now preg again. Is this dangerous that I have gone 1.5 years and when they do one at my first prenatal appt. will the results be as accurate as if I wasn't preg? Thanks everyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Health

• no that is fine to miss a pap you know they tell you not too but it is ok since you are pg again it will be fine i know women that got years without having one
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• No you are fine. They are actually now saying 1 every two years is fine. Don't worry you get one when you are preg.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• You are fine. Healthy women can go 2 years before getting paps. You'll get one now that you are pregnant.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• AS LONG AS YOUR LAST PAP WAS GOOD AND YOU HAVE HAD ONLY 1 PARTNER YOU ARE GOOD.
    cat260

Answer by cat260 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2010