loosing weight

I decied in July when I tipped the scale at 207 that I wanted to loose 72 lbs before I turn 30 this coming Sept. Well I lost 22 and am now stuck at that. Any REASONABLE ideas on how to help shed those pounds?
Note- I work full time, take calsses online, and am a single mom, so keep in mind tight budget and limited time.
THANKS!

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Low carb, seriously.
    Anonymous

• Look into what to do about weight loss plateau..its common. congrats on your weight loss!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are putting yourself on the gain/lose rollercoaster; hard on your body and frustrating. To get to and maintain a healthy weight, and set a great example for your kids, you need a healthy lifestyle.
    I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2010