How often do you change/wash your comforter and sheets on your bed?

I do once a week

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Once a week if I remember to. My comforter is different it is dry clean only.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I wash my sheets once a week. But my comforter I havent washed yet. It was expensive! lol Won't it ruin it if I wash it?
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• my sheets ever other day and my comforter is dry cleans only so once a month
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Sheets, once a week. Comforter - oh, geez. Whenever I get around to it. It's king size and thick, so I have to take it to the laundromat to do in the huge machines.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Sheets, daily. Comforter and blankets, once a week.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• All sheets, blankets, comforters about once a week.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 10:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Everything once a week on Sunday. Sometimes more depending if something gets on the sheets/blankets. My comforter and shams are dry clean only, so we're careful not to get it dirty and just spot clean when needed.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 10:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Sheets are changed every other day blankets for the bed twice a week. The bed spread is not used so it is dry cleaned when needed. I hate sleeping on dirty bedding have an extra large washer and dryer set I use just for bedding in my master bedroom closet.
    Anonymous

• every 1-2wks... depending.. Sometimes its every 3 days.. sometimes 2weeks..

but we take showers right before bed -- if you dont wanna shower before bed... youre NOT sleeping in my bed. lol! I have a super sensitive nose so any kind of smell drives me nuts/ gives me headaches.. even when I had a newborn i never slept without a shower!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• My linens get changed and washed on Saturday morning, unless then need to be washed before then (if you know what I mean...) I have 2 sets of really nice, 600 and 850 count Egyptian cotton sheets. It's hard to go back to the old 200 count sheets after the really nice high count Egyptian cotton sheets!
    My comforter was hand quilted by my mom, so it gets folded down to the bottom of the bed and I only wash it every couple of months because its so large and has to be dry cleaned. I keep a couple of spare bed spreads around incase the dog jumps up on the good quilt with dirty paws or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2010