Didn't think I was pregnant?

Today I was at work and I felt something in my stomach move... kinda like a kick... and during the morning i felt kinda of a fullness/bloating feeling which was kinda uncomfortable for a hour... I took a pregnancy test at the end of october and it was negative... and if i have movement... couldn't I be pretty far along? I just had a baby 6 months ago and not showing yet... If I am... Could I just be freaking out, and it could just be gas? I don't have any other symptoms of pregnancy either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be gas, but I would take a pregnancy test just to make sure. They say mothers second time around tend to feel the baby move sooner but Im not sure, the only way to be sure is to take a test. Good luck
    landensmommy2

Answer by landensmommy2 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• maybe you could wait 4-5 months, and try to poop, if a baby pops out, you just might have been pregnant.
    Anonymous