How do they get the line of scrimmage/first down lines on and off the field so fast in football?

Ha. That's totally a joke, by the way. I did however HEAR this question recently from a friends' girlfriend and just thought I'd share.

It's not that the thought didn't pop into my head once upon a time, but I thought it through and figured it out for myself long before I considered voicing it.

Ever have a really stupid question?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 9:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG, I had a roommate that asked the same thing... she was an honors student too
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• lol computer generated
    Anonymous

• ROFLMAO! That's funny! I had a doozy once...I was traveling with my church youth group to Florida. I had fallen asleep in the car and I woke up from a nap, took a look around, and asked where we were. "Alabama," said one of the chaperones. "What state is Alabama in?" I asked. Then it hit me...DOH!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I so asked this question to my husband he looked at me like I was stupid and laughed I didn't know didn't watch football til I started watching it with him we've been together almost 5 yrs and he is still teaching me about the game
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 11:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2010