Has this happened to you?

While engaging in sex with your dh and all of a sudden you rip one out accidentally bc he was on top when this happened yes we are both out of shape but still can get it on...lol But what I want to know when I ripped it it stunk bad I was so embarrased and pretty much ruined the mood :( I mean he got his but it wasn't the same.

He said any other man would have asked for a divorce :(
Is this true? I had never farted like that much less a stinky one. I have quieved before but fart no. Thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what a jerk to say that ugh he gives me the creeps and I don't even know him
    Anonymous

• Divorce over a fart? Wow...I hope he was joking. Either way he's very insensitive.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Your husband was being a jerk! This is one of those things that goes with being married! You get the bad with the good. Besides, gas is a natural function of the body. I am sure you have had to suffer through his smelly expressions. Where it happens doesn't matter.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Heck, the few times this has happened, it made the mood better for us and we cracked up! My husband doesn't care :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• LMAO!!.. well once we were hot in the mood and I had to run to the bathroom to void, well all of sudden it just came out, poop!! runny watery poop! I just wiped, cleaned and went on my merry way.. giggling, then I told him after and he said I know I heard you. Fart durning sex sure who hasn't?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 3, 2010