Do you ever feel like this?

I know I'm not alone and that I have my family and boyfriend but at times after he drops me off or when no one is home, I feel like everyone is dead and I'm the only one here and I get really lonely. I try to not worry and focus on something else but it makes me feel really scared and I don't like being alone like I used to. I'm 7 months pregnant and am anxious about having my daughter but I feel like everything is just floating around me and like I'm stuck in this weird zone. I haven't gotten the chance to make any new friends yet because all my other ones are off in college or busy with their lives so it just makes it more lonlier. I'm not depressed I just feel like I'm shut off from the world when I'm alone sometimes. It's really frightening. Anyone else feel this way sometime? Like when your hubby leaves you don't you want him to come back right that instant sometimes?

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I have the opposite problem. I would love more alone time. I am never alone not even in the bathroom. I always have my kiddos with me or my hubby. I love my family so much, but I love it when they are all asleep except for me or if they are all gone except for me. I value time alone to recoop. All people are different though and I realize that you feel anxious when you are alone. The only thing I could suggest is taking a hot bubble bath or just do anything that is pampering yourself. I also like to try on clothes and sometimes even old dresses like my wedding dress or an old prom dress. I know it sounds silly, but it's silly stuff I can do when I'm alone. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2010