Does anyone feel this way too?

I know I'm not alone and that I have my family and boyfriend but at times after he drops me off or when no one is home, I feel like everyone is dead and I'm the only one here and I get really lonely. I try to not worry and focus on something else but it makes me feel really scared and I don't like being alone like I used to. I'm 7 months pregnant and am anxious about having my daughter but I feel like everything is just floating around me and like I'm stuck in this weird zone. I haven't gotten the chance to make any new friends yet because all my other ones are off in college or busy with their lives so it just makes it more lonlier. I'm not depressed I just feel like I'm shut off from the world when I'm alone sometimes. It's really frightening. Anyone else feel this way sometime? Like when your hubby leaves you don't you want him to come back right that instant sometimes?

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh honey it's been almost three years of marriage, and now I miss him more than ever. . . . until he gets the kids and I con go out alone or with mom or grandma or friends. I do tend to feel lonely at times it's only natural, but you will be fine, and don't worry about it you will surely miss those days where you are "alone"
    1SuThErNmOmMa

Answer by 1SuThErNmOmMa at 2:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I use to feel that way, but after the first 5 years of marriage I'm glad to see him go! most of the time. ya, just a little me time is nice.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I remember those times. Everything stood still and there was no life to speak of outside of the apartment. It was like I was living in a bubble where nothing could reach me. You might want to try and find a way to get out of the house at least once a week. It would be good for you. Find a free group for something that you like. For example, I now attend a weekly writer's workshop. It is good for me to get out and socialize with others who have the same interests. And it takes away that stuck in a bubble feeling.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2010