Quesidillas?

I need to know how to cook quesidillas ,not sure on the spelling.. But kids want some for dinner tomorrow and I'm not sure to make them yummy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I put bar b q sauce on tortilla shells. Put cheese on it and add chicken. The pre cooked chicken will work. I always make my cook my own chicken to add all the herbs and spices I like. After you put the chicken on add more cheese. Fold it in half and put on the grill. i use a George foreman grill. If you don't have one get a big pan and add just a little bit of oil. Cook on each side until they brown.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I hope you can read that I just noticed how many typos I put in there.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I love making these! I shred some cooked chicken with some seasoning on it the put different kinds of cheeses on. I like to put green chili or some chipotle seasonings on to but it depends on what you like. Then I butter one side of two tortillas, put the filling in then put them into a frying pan. When it is done cut it and serve it with salsa or guacamole. mmmmm yum!
    LilMamaC08

Answer by LilMamaC08 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Take 2 torilla's for each quesedilla. I add shredded cheese, shredded chicken or whatever ingredients you want. I then fry in a skillet for a couple of minutes on each side-until crispy and the cheese is melted.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I mix chicken (canned or shredded that I cooked) with finely shredded cheese (mexican blend or cheddar), taco seasoning, sour cream, and a little cream of celery soup (we like them goopy). I put a tortilla in a frying pan (dry, no oil), spread on some filling, put another tortilla on top, flip after a couple minutes, keep flipping every couple minutes til it's hot through, slide out and cut into wedges with a pizza cutter. Sometimes I'll fold a tortilla in half around the filling instead of laying it out flat. My kids love them this way, they really like them along with tomato soup. Gosh, now I'm hungry and have none of the ingredients!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2010