Please help! Need your advice how would you handle my situation?

My husbands brother is married . I just found out that he is cheating on his wife with one of are friends. Who is also married i knew this because she came out and told me one day when we were all out drinking together. Me my husband my husbands brother his wife and our friend and her husband. She told me that she would take her kids to my husbands brother house so that his wife could take care her kids, and would tell her that she was going to the doctor but in reality she was going with my husbands brother to a motel. She has done this more then once i see how she acts like shes her best friend they go shopping together, they go out on family outings together and there spouses are blinded and don't see whats going on. So this is the situation and i don't want to be the person to break the bad news and break to familys up but in the other hand i am tired of holding this secret . what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• TELL
    I would be PISSED if it were me and I found out you knew and never told me
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• TELL. i would be PISSED like no other if you didnt tell me
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 10:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Would you want your friend to tell you if your husband was cheating? If the answer is yes, then tell.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I would tell them to come clean to their spouse but I don't think you should tell the spouses what is up. You never know, some spouses even know what's up and are ok with it. I know that sounds kinky but you never know.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• tell.
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• question is put yourself in the cheated shoes... would you want to know if your husband is going out with YOUR kids with some other woman and her kids like some big happy family?
    Anonymous

• Me and my husbands brothers wife aren't close she is very nieve to the situation because my husbands grandmother tried to tell her that this women was trying to get her man and she blew it off so i don't want her to do that to me.
    Anonymous

• Tell and let the chips fall where they fall. They are both loser whores and their spouses deserve to know the truth so they can decide if they want to be with the trash they married. I feel for the spouses and hope if they do find out they both are able to get full custody of any children I think infidelity should be cause to lose children.
    Anonymous

• U tell her just think u would want somebody to tell u. O this
    just pissed me off. And to let the lady keep her kids so she can sleep with her husband,then hang out with her.

officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 4:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• some people cant handle the truth and tend to blame the one who tells them rather than the one who is wrong.You say someone told her and she blew them off, sounds to me like she can't handle it. Secondly you say you are not close to the brother`s wife, that would be enough for me to stay out of this situation. You can tell the cheaters that you don`t want to hang out with them because you don`t agree with what they are doing. Whatever you decide to do, let your decision do more good than harm
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2010