Would you stop flying bc of this? (silly question...I know)

I wanted to go visit family in the next month but with this new security procedure they came out with I don't know if I really want to. They have this chamber where you now have to step into while they scan your whole body to make sure you are not bringing anything bad on the airplane. I am glad in away that it has come to this hey we have to be safe...but I have implants and that would be embarrasing for me...lol Having strangers looking at me and my business...kind of makes me not want to fly anywhere...that is embarrassing....What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't mean this is in a rude way but cant people tell you have implants? Anyways as my husband says "they have seen a lot weirder shit". But yea it would be awkward.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• im sure they get that all of the time so it is not going to be anything new to them. I doubt that the screen showing what is on you will be visible to others. just decide whether seeing family is more important than strangers seeing your business.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• My dh and I were just talking about this the other night after watching the news. My thought is that I really doubt that the person or people controlling the chamber or doing the security of the people in the chamber are really going to be gawking and taking there time staring at peoples figures or the outline of there body. After watching the video online it just looks like a figure of a man or woman you see in health books. To me my safety and other peoples safety are worth standing in that chamber for less or more then 30 secs.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 10:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Personally, if i had the money to get implants, I would be proud of my boobies. Hold your head high girl! If they were to say something, just be like yah they're great arent they! I would love love love to have implants. I'm so jealous. LOL. To answer your question, no you shouldn't let this stop you from flying.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I think the whole thing is BS, if a terriorists wants to kill, they will find a way.
    Anonymous

• I'll tell you a REAL embarrassing story. (I use to have classes with a guy in airport security. He had some good ones.) A man walked through the metal detector. It went off. They had to scan him. The scanner went off at his manhood area. They security guard had to take him to the restroom to make sure it wasn't a dangerous weapon of any sort. It was a Jacob's Ladder that he had "forgotten" to remove before going to the airport for his flight.
    Isn't that just what you want to see in the security business! LOL If you ask me, your boob job is minimal compared to that!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• The see boob jobs every 30min or less!!

-The equipment does scare me!! What about all the pregnant woman? Woman who dont know they are pregnant!? Ive recently read a (You Pregnant. By Dr. OZ) book that said if you spend x amount (cant remember how many hrs) of hours flying is equal to having an xray ... pretty much if your pregnant you should not be flying all that much!! so im unsure of what the scanner thing is all about..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• lol I love lowencopes answer! Hold your chest high too!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• LOL I wonder if my hubby has any clue about it - he leaves in the morning, it's the first time he's flown in a few years and I bet he has no idea! ROFL But no, it won't stop me from flying, as seldom as I do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• What's a Jacob's Ladder?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2010