What does it mean when there is alot of preasure in my vagina from the baby?

I think the baby has droped! Idk cause its hard to tell but i have to pee alot and i waddle where ever i go! I also have so much preasure it feels like its goin to exsplode! Is labor near or am i goin crazy? Last time i went to the doc i was a pinky diolated and that was 2 weeks ago! This isnt my first but third baby but everythings so different it feels brand new!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would go get checked. This happened (is happening to my sister in law right now. She felt a lot of pressure and it turned out she was two centimeters dilated. Rather be safe then sorry right?
    LilMamaC08

Answer by LilMamaC08 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Well, yes, get it checked, but it sounds like a normal pregnancy to me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Have it checked. If you feel you can't wait, find one of those emergency clinics (they are cheaper than the ER) and have them check it out. Good luck!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I would say baby is on the way!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• my baby girl dropped weeks ago and the pressure sucks! it feels like she will fall out! lol So far since I am not contracting or having any other signs of labor I am choosing to not have my cervix checked yet. but since this is not your first baby and you were already dilating I would say that labor is not too far off...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2010