What do you consider clean in your house?

I clean and clean and still don't get that clean feeling...help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Umm, no baby diapers on the floor or loads of dishes, maybe swept and mopped, but thats it, clutter is ok as long as i can find it when i need it later! lol,oh, and no food with fur coats! *i had a mommy friend who had that in her house once*
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• After I clean always feel like I should have done something more. Like move the couch and dust the bottom of the couch......Weird things like that. Right now the only thing I feel that is 100% clean is my bathroom...
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I have the same problem. Nothing is clean enough, but I think its cuz we live in a very cramped older house. We are moving soon. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• If I can swipe a damp clean white cloth over it and there is no dirt on the cloth, then that is clean. If somebody is sick or if I am worried about germs, such as in the bathroom or on the kitchen counter, then I also wipe with a disinfectant.

Answer by Bmat at 10:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I never feel like I am caught up with the cleaning, laundry, meals etc....
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I think I have an unhealthy and unnatural standard of clean, actually. I consider clean to be no clutter, the floor to not have ANYTHING on it (like no dirt, no random toys, etc), counters to be clean enough to lick, no dust anywhere, bathroom floor to be sparkling, and on and on. I don't think I will ever meet my true expectations, but I've learned to live with it. I was actually on my hands and knees scrubbing this past weekend...sick, huh? LOL
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• beadingmom17- OMG!!! I know how you feel. I do not own a mop, they only push dirt around, I love my scrub brushes though!!!
    the kids are not allowed to have toys out of their rooms, and I vacuum 2x every day. I sweep every time someone comes in from outside, I can not STAND things left on horizontal surfaces... and on, and on, and on... it feels like I can never keep up with it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I steam clean my carpets every week. I want all the surfaces to be wiped and sanitized. I can leave dishes in the sink over night to wash in the morning if I'm really tired.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• No dirty dishes in the kitchen, kitchen counter and stove cleaned. All clothes if any put away from doing laundry. No dishes, utensils or cups on top of my dinning table unless its a center piece and a laptop. No toys, blankets on the floor. Thats it, my house is pretty clean every day. I force my kids to clean up there crap because i dont like a messy chaotic house.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 10:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Everything put in it's place. Everything sanitized and clean including things like my baseboards and crown mouldings. My house is spotless you could look behind my refridgerator and not find dirt or dust. I clean daily and keep with things so they never get very bad. I have 6 children ages 8, 6, 4, 4, 2 and 6 months if I can do it anyone can.
    Anonymous