Has anyone had experience with being pregnant ....

and being on cymbatla and seroquel? I am currently on those two meds and clonopine and I have recently been going through med changes and was also on prozac, ambien, strattera, remeron....I am just wondering if anyone knows what it may do to my fetus I just found out im am pregnant and I looked up the meds and they say nothing about what it will do to the fetus. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Prozac I know is okay to be on while pregnant. They typically say to wait until after the first trimester, but for the most case it is alright.. To be 100% certain, you NEED to see a doctor. You need to take all of your questions in to him. It is VERY important. If you are worried in this moment. You can always call the pharmacy for some advice until you can get in to see your doctor. Walgreens is open 24-7. I would suggest giving them a call to ease your mind.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Thanks for your advice, I am worried and I found out over the new year and just hadnt been able to get into touch with an OB, I will call walgreens thanks!
    XpectNnum4

Answer by XpectNnum4 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• No problem. Good luck with that.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2010