My DH is jealous of cafemom. Is yours?

He doesn't like it that I'm always on here answering questions. He also doesn't like it that I like to watch shows like dateline about murder cases. I watch them on youtube. He would rather I try to spend more time with him. I do, but sometimes I'd rather watch youtube about murder cases or answer questions on CM rather than playing games on the wii. Is your DH like this?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 10:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• lol i think that is so funny cause mine is the same way i ask a question and when i get an answer i like or agree with i will tell him and prove my point and he gets so mad that my fake friends i dont know are helping me out lol he doesnt like that i am on here he says im addicted to it like my bro was porn and i wouldnt let my bro use the computer so he dont want me to use it thats just to funny
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 1:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• My dh said "Yea, If you spent half the time you spend on cafe mom on ME instead Id be happy as a lark!" :) Lol. Hes being silly. But no he isnt.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 10:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• sounds like he needs to grow up and give you your space and wii?? seriously he needs to grow up.
    Anonymous

• Yes. My DH hates it that ill consult my firends on here befor eill ask him something. here if ineed to i can bean anon *which i havent to date! lol and i usually dont get judged....
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I get on CM when he plays video games. If he has a hobby maybe getting on cafemom when he is busy would help out his jealousy problems. As for the murder cases I don't know what to tell you my husband doesn't like it. He says that my mind is going to start working against me and, they are the reason why I don't sleep.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• That's funny, I use to feel that way about my husband. but he was always spending every waking moment on the computer and talking to his friends. which was causing him to neglect his family. but know its me that rather be doing something like chatting on cafemom, then spend time with him. I just gave up on him and started doing my own thing. Funny how when I finally started to do that, is when he came around. Go figure!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• mine doesn't care. I guess if I am on here I am not bugging him! All he does is watch tv or on the internet. he is bothered that I watch snapped though! Its mainly about women who snapp and kill thier hubb/ SO...LOL I kind of feel like soonmommyof3 execpt I doubt mine will come around and I don't even care anymore!
    Anonymous

• My DH is sometimes curious as to what I'm asking and what others are asking. He's perfectly ok with it.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• My DH doesnt care but he is always trying to read over my shoulder.. it drives me crazy... i usually dont go on alot when he is around for that reason.. I guess im protective of my Cafemom account lol.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• No but I spend more time with him than I do on here. He is in bed right now or I would be with him. I think when you would rather be online than spending time with your husband you have issues and should put the mouse down and spend time with him.
    Anonymous