loosing weight....

I decied in July when I tipped the scale at 207 that I wanted to loose 72 lbs before I turn 30 this coming Sept. Well I lost 22 and am now stuck at that. Any REASONABLE ideas on how to help shed those pounds?
Note- I work full time, take calsses online, and am a single mom, so keep in mind tight budget and limited time.
THANKS!

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• cut how many bad carbs you eat. and limit that amount of the good carbs to 100gms at first then adjust until you can still lose weight, but not gain.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are putting yourself on the gain/lose rollercoaster; hard on your body and frustrating. To get to and maintain a healthy weight, and set a great example for your kids, you need a healthy lifestyle.
    I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• eat carbs 5 hours before bedtime, and try not to eat anything big after that. divide your meals into 6. breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. write down what you eat and how much you work out/what work out you do. eat salads before eating lunch/dinner so you are somewhat full.

the body takes about 15 minutes for it to register that its full. SO- eat a meal, wait a half hour and see if you are still hungry. and know that sometimes thirst disguises itself as hunger.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 4:21 AM on Jan. 4, 2010