What would you do to get your way?

We just threw out our Christmas tree and in place of that spot I'd like to put my elliptical. Before the loveseat was in it's place but I kind of gotten used to the loveseat where it's at now. So instead of putting it back where it was before the tree I'd like my elliptical and my dh says no bc it will look too much of a gym (a tiny gym that is) he wants to keep it looking like a living room. I just told him this might just give me an incentive to move around. He said...we'll see.

What can I do to have my way...lol Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Move it yourself. Then when he gets home look so happy and say "look what I did". He wouldn't dare move it away.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Tell him its either that or he PAYS for a gym membership for you. and if he does you will be gone for at least 2 hours a day for 3-4 days a week.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Lol Do whatever you want, your house not mine but i would never put that in my living room. house or apartment should look like a house not a gym. If you had a extra room or garage put it there.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 10:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Cry. OR jump his bones when he mentions it.
    Anonymous

• Put it where you want it, I can see how it will motivate you being there, ask him for his support.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I'm with him would not put exercise equipment in the living room. If you don't use it now where it is you won't use it anymore in the living room.lol
    Anonymous

• i used to have my little gym in my computer room....it was awesome for when i wanted to use it but then i kinda was too lazy to get OFF the computer lol...i told hubby i should have a t.v...he did that for me so i could walk on my treadmill...then i had my little mat to lift wieghts on and so he bought me a couple more pieces of exercise equipment. YEAH...i mostly did the computer and the treadmill lol...so it might just be a phase of excitement and he kinda sees that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Just move it yourself. Tell him if he doesnt like - Tuff!
    andreabwdn

Answer by andreabwdn at 11:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2010