Pitbulls and Parolees

This show on Animal Planet. Have you seen it? It's about the largest pitbull rescue in the US. One episode was this fundraiser for the shelter. But doesn't the shelter also receive money from Animal Planet?

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pets

• I'm sure that Animal Planet does give some monetary support, but I don't think it would be nearly enought to keep the rescue a float. Just as I am sure Animal Planet give some kind of monetary support for the ASPCA of NY and all of the other cities that they do "Animal Cops" shows on. The bigger the centers the more money they need to support themselves as well as expand. Each dog they bring in is two more lives saved. The life of the dog and the life of the Parolee.
    andreabwdn

Answer by andreabwdn at 11:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I didnt see this but I am glad to hear it. Pit Bull are amazing dogs!
    MummaMel

Answer by MummaMel at 9:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2010