Where can a person buy cute boy bedding?

We are moving to our new home soon and I am buying my sons (2 years and 6 months) new bedding. I really don't have a color in mind because I'm going to decide the color of their rooms based on their bedding. I really don't have a particular "theme" but I'm not very much in to the sports bedding. Any websites you know of that are good?

woodit2u

Asked by woodit2u at 10:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• Pottery Barn is where I got my son's stuff. I was able to get it on Clearance for real cheap. you could also just go with solid colors on the linnens and put the theam up on the wall. Example.....paint the room blue and put up Thomas The Train decals all over the walls with a navy and red striped comforter. This way you can change your theam with out having to change your linnens.
    andreabwdn

Answer by andreabwdn at 10:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I think Pottery Barn and thecompanystore.com have cute bedding for kids. Also www.landofnod.com. If you're a Dr. Seuss fan, Pottery Barn has Dr. Seuss bedding. None of those websites are really all that cheap, though. So if cheap is what you're looking for, maybe someone else has a better idea.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Pottery barn kids, Jcpenney's, Target
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:02 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Target,Pottery Barn Kids,Company Kids. I got both my boy and my girls bedding at pottery barn kids.
    Have fun:)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:41 AM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Cabellas.com

We did our sons room all in mossy oak camo. It will also work as he gets older.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2010