Ok so I really really want to get pregnant!! Any adivce will be greatly appreciated!!

My dh and I have been ttc since june. No success. We are ready financially and emotionally. We have one other child whose almost 3. Any advice at all that will help? Thanks :)

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have sex every single day for a whole month. My sister tried that and it worked like a charm. Good luck..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• go to a site like parentcenter.com find out when ur best days to have sex are and have lots of sex the week before and after! its what i did all 3 times!
    Anonymous

• just enjoy each other , and don't think about getting pregnant and it will happen '
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:25 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• if you have no other fertility issues (like blocked tubes) it could be hormonal. You could try vitex, it worked for me after 3 yrs..and worked for my bff (she got the rest of mine after I got pg) and she is pg now
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• having sex every day in one month does not necessarily work. when we stopped birth control (condoms) we did just that for 2 months straight, talk about being worn out and it never happened. we finally went 2 more months of just having sex when we wanted and not even thinking about the outcome and all the sudden i got preg.
    cantwaitfor4

Answer by cantwaitfor4 at 7:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2010