I always want to move?

I live in AZ and hate the heat. I am in school and lived here most my life. I have lived in many other states for short periods of time though.

I always want to MOVE! My SO thinks I am nuts! LOL I always research other states, cost of living, and schools. Even Alaska! LOL I doubt we will ever move but I want to so bad! When I finish school we may need to consider me looking elkse where if the economy is the way it is now. I am going for x-ray tech and its fairly easy to get a job if you are open to relocation.

I was curious if others want to move as bad as me or am I the only one? We moved around alot so part of me thinks I just hate staying somehwer so long plus I think AZ is ugly....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Travel

• I love my state. I will never leave.
    Anonymous

• I've lived in FL my whole life and would love to try out another area. I never realized how much cheaper it is to live in so many other areas. I love having family and friends close by though! My husband is from IN and all of his family are there. I told him moving there would be nice since we would still have loved ones nearby and it would be a change and much, much cheaper. Homes are almost given away it seems and we paid less than $4 for a Big Mac meal up there, they are like $7 here! He does not want to go back to the cold though and it's not a great area for his career field either. I think we'll probably stay here in FL near my family forever it seems. I'm happy with that too if it's the case though. We do love the beach! :)
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 11:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I want to move. We live in WI and I hate it. I have lived here my whole life but really hate the winter. I have committed to staying until my children are grown because all of my family is here. There is no job opportunity here and I would really love to be near the beach.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• OMG I thought I was the only crazy one!!! haha!!...Well I live in IL and I lived in CA for about 2 years when my husband was stationed over there.. at the time I hated it there... but now... I wanna go back sooo bad!! Not even CA just somewhere with palm trees and a real beach!!! lol I hate the weather over here..its currently -15 degrees over here and I HATE IT!!! I would love to move some where down south.. anywhere!!! lol so ur not the only crazy one hehe... maybe we are just not happy with what we have...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Just move north of there in the Flagstaff area.  You'll get some cool weather there.  ;-)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2010