Mistresses

Why is it that floozies always believe what comes out of a married, cheating mans mouth like he's going to be honest with THEM? *dies laughing* If he's going to cheat on and lie to his WIFE why would he tell YOU the truth especially ABOUT HIS WIFE?? Dear, stupid, whores. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I dunno. I agree. It makes me wonder when the mistress think that he is going to leave his wife for you. I mean what makes you so special? Whatever, each to their own.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I agree. Some are gullible.
    Anonymous

• I guess it's easier to think that he's a great guy stuck in a bad situation with a horrible wife. Otherwise, she might have to accept that she has developed feelings for a cheating slimeball. It doesn't involve much common sense.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Lies are not necessary to the other woman so I'm not getting this. He's a cheater and betrays his wife yet you call the OW names? That just makes no sense to me. I'm guessing that most married men who cheat really love their wife and wish she would treat him with respect and appreciation so he wouldn't feel forced to go find someone who will treat him that way.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Dr. Phil had a whole show about the other woman. They are often very hurt by the relationship and the lies that the man tells them. The other woman is often told that he will leave his wife just for her, but mostly they never do! The other woman should really just go after a man that has personal integrity.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I know a woman who only has sex with married men because they won't get serious with her. She likes the distance. Absolutley does not care that it's breaking up mom and dad and kids.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• 1st husband cheated - married "her" - three kids later and divorced - not MY problem :)
    Anonymous

• No I was never an 'other woman' I just think its hilarious that women who get with men who are married think that these guys are going to be honest with THEM as if he is some saint to everyone but his wife! I think the other woman (assuming she knows hes married) is a whore. I also think the man is a slime ball.
    Anonymous

• dunno what kills me is when the wofe that was cheated on wants to beat up the mistress...yeah that helps! Beat the hubby up he betrayed you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• laughing

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2010