3 kids under 4

I am 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby! I have a 3 year old who will be close to 4 when this baby comes. I also have a 9 month old who will be 16 months when this baby come. my kids are pretty good and easy. but my ? is what should i expect? other then no sleep and crazyness! How much does 3 under 3 cost? how do u split ur time? should they all have the same bed times? ect.

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 11:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You just kind of go with the flow and it will be crazy the first few months. I had 3 under 3. My oldest was 28 months and my son was 13 months when my 3rd child was born. I tried to do everything for everyone and ended up having a nervous breakdown when the baby was 4 months old. It's basically impossible to survive on 4 hours of sleep a night, take care of 3 kids and a husband and keep the house perfect, etc. I wasn't eating (didn't have time), couldn't sleep (the baby or my husband's snoring kept me up) and never did anything but chase after kids and clean. After the breakdown I calmed down a lot. The house is always a wreck but I'm not so depressed and feeling crazy. Those kids are 9, 8 and 7 now and I also have a 3 1/2 yo (she'll be 4 in April) and I'm due in July with #5.
    Congrats and good luck with the little ones.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• sounds like what i was scared of! thanks and i will keep my peace if that means the house only gets cleaned once a week! congrats on the new baby! 5 is amazing i only want 4 but am young and may have more later in life when we have more money but for now 3 is a good # for our money!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:52 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• they all will be so close in age they will be each others friends play an fight but its cute an when u by them sumthn by them all the same so they dont fight over whos is bigger an better trust me i had my son when my daughter was 3 an now she is 5 an he is 2 an they are tooo cute together!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I do buy them the same thing already its just cute :) like my boys have the same clothes and they get most of the same stuff other then food and a few other things that u cant give a 9 month old! and i learned to give the same to little kids because of my moms younger 3 they fight about everything! Like mine is blue i wanted red when its the same thing just diffrent colors!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I don't have any advice for you but I am in the same boat... I have a 2 yr old, a 4 yr old, and I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins! I'm sure everything will work out fine for you ... you will get used to it and everything will come naturally!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2010