summer camp (please help me)

hello- I am the summer camp coordinator for the daycare I work at. I am trying to think of ideas for a theme and activitys for the children. What are some things you look for when you sign you children up for summer camp? What made you pick that camp or didn't make you pick that camp? Please help me. I get a bonus if i get a cirtian amount of kids and I really want to make it a great summer for these children. Please Help me out

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 11:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would look at websites from other daycamps for ideas

Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• How old are the children??? I would do a theme based on what is IN . for example... If Dora the explorer is the in thing then I would have exploring dates.. Like a scavenger hunt.. Explore the park or mueseum or the neighborhood.. Go on an adventure like Dora...
    morningdove1769

Answer by morningdove1769 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2010