summer camp (please help me)

hello- I am the summer camp coordinator for the daycare I work at. I am trying to think of ideas for a theme and activitys for the children. What are some things you look for when you sign you children up for summer camp? What made you pick that camp or didn't make you pick that camp? Please help me. I get a bonus if i get a cirtian amount of kids and I really want to make it a great summer for these children. Please Help me out

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 11:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• price, long hours, good meals, well planned curriculum, plenty of off-site activities. my childs day camp was from 7-5:30 with a rest period in the middle, they provided a lite breakfast and 2 snacks (you provided the lunch and drink), they were seperated into several small groups by grade level, they had a clear discipline plan, and they took a field trip almost every week to the movies or local park/playground, they also took several day trips to museums and water parks
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2010