Wedding Dress

I am getting married in May. I have found the dress I like but my brother is getting married in July and his girlfriend also picked a dress very simliar. Do I need to pick a new dress? She said nothing about the dress till I showed mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree that you should wear the most beautiful dress you love. Remember even if future sil is in a similar dress, her attendants outfits plus groomsmen and flowers too will all make her day different than yours.

Don't change to honor her. If anyone should be honored she's marrying into your and your brother's family and she should change.

But I don't think it should be a fight of emotions of the dress design. You need to be beautiful for yourself and your lucky husband the rest of the people will just be in awe of you. Congratulations!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I think you should wear whatever dress makes you feel most beautiful on your special day.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• You're getting married first! So you get the dress! Unless you just want to be nice. I say go with whateve dress you love - if that means she has the same dress, well so be it!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Stick with the dress.
    Anonymous

• nope you wear what you want to
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2010