Anyone ever hear of social website network Plaxo? How's that com

How's that compared to Facebook and also to Myspace? Thanks!

lfl

Asked by lfl at 11:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Technology

• Yes, it's a social networking site for professionals. It's supposed to give you job connections. I joined cuz my dad sent me an invite and accidently hit a button to invite my contacts. Turns out that it invited everyone that I had ever emailed in the history of my my email account. Kind of embarassing. If you join just don't click that button like I did. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• lmao @ pp

my so uses it for job networking.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• oh mommies thank yo so much ladies. I feel so much better it makes sense now why he's on it. Hate to have fights start cause of my stupidity, no offense would rather sometimes be dumb here on cm instead. Thank you!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• This is not just for jobs...it's similar to myspace or facebook...as it's just what the title implies:

A social networking place.

Social meaning to socialize.

I mean you can 'job network' on MySpace and Facebook and it's really not that much different that Plaxo.

Check out their website yourself...it's much easier to get a handle on what it's about if you visit:
    http://www.plaxo.com/

Also for additional Computer Help --- Please check out my group:
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/ComputerHelp
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 5:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I've heard of it, I think I joined, but I'm not a huge fan and never go there.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2010