Does he ever

Does your so ever talk shit about your weight? Mine likes to call me a fat ass whens hes mad at me! any other day he swears it dont bother him but then when hes mad he throws it in my face. Im really self concious as it is and then with him doing that!! ill go to bed mad and whe he gets to work he apoogizes via text never to my face!! ive told him ho much it hurts and he swears he wont do it again and then the next argument hes back at it...! So my question is does your so ever saqy mean things? or is mine the only one? and ho do i get him to stop? cause i dont think i can take it much longer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• leave him, that will put a stop to it. i had a man that did that to me. not all of them do. my new bf may not be perfect but he doesn't do shit like that!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• That's verbal abuse and should be addressed immediately. Getting mad is one thing, putting someone down is another. My husband would never say something like that to me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• ok but the question is how do i get it to stop? is it possible to make it stop?
    Anonymous

• ive been with him for 6 yrs and we have 4 kids 2gether and he usedto be physcially abusive and i did leave him and he hasnt hit me since but i think i would rather be hit then to hear what he calls me i cant jut pick up and leave! i dont have parents that i can run to i am not close with them and i dnt have any friends anymore!! i guess the way i look at it im just screwed all the way around huh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• simple! work real hard to loose weight, that way he will not have a reason to call you fat ass. Or you can leave him. Either way if you don't loose weight and stay I'm afraid he won't stop. He's a jerk and you should just go!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2010