How do i answer her?

i have a friend that is always comin to me with her problems as she should but they are always the same thing. Shes mad at her so cause he wont help around te house or help with baby. And ive seen her ith him shes very controlling and a big mommas girl if she wants something and he says they cant afford it she runs to her mom and her mom gets it for her. Anyhow how do i continue to give her advice knowing that she is in the wrong sometimes to without sounding like a broken record?? Her s happens to be my husbands best friend also

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be honest with her. My bestfriend and I are very honest with each other. Nobody needs a friend that will only tell them what they want to hear. When my bf tells me something that I don't like - I'm like damn....and we both laugh but I appreciate her honesty. I would never grow as a person if she didn't keep it real with me. You should offer her some suggestions and give her your real take on things - if she gets upset, she'll get over it, if she is really your friend.
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• You should be honest with her and tell her that you think she's wrong. If she doesn't make the changes that you advise, then she really has no reason to seek it out anymore right?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I would be honest with her in as nice a way as possible. I would tell her I am not trying to make you mad but you are not always right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jan. 3, 2010