girl names?

i have a 3 year old named reese pistascio a 9 month old named brodie isaiah lawrence and i am 7 weeks with #3! we have a list of boy names and none for a girl! we like marie as a middle name because mine is...But we need a first name! any ideas? my hubby likes franceska but thats it and family hates it!

i know i have 8 more months to pick i just want ideas!

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 11:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my name is shaylyn which is unique and i love it so i named all my girls with unique names! Serenity Jolin, Krisalynn Daveigh, Shaynna Zieralyn, and Kieralyn Larea! all my kids have lynn in tem because of my name my moms middle name and my mo in laws middle name is lynn!! I love the way Trinity Marie rolls off the tounge or Kayla Marie

also lariah, or anaziriah ill come up with some unique ones just message me illlet you kow when i come up with some lol

o and Lacrisha my bros daughters names are Hope Angel Faith and Gracie
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 1:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Well it seems like you like unique names, Reese is very pretty!. My daughter's name is Casey lol. But girl names that i like are Zoey, Olivia, Charlotte, Grace. Do you have a favorite place? my friend named her daughter Montana, i thought that was such a pretty unique name. Not sure if that helped any.. but picking names is so hard! Thank god we have 9 months to do it! good luck!!
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I am 21 wks pregnant with baby # 3 and we are going to name her Tatum Paige!!!
    mum2be2

Answer by mum2be2 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• alisa, hailey, thats what were thinking on and our middle name i know will be mae i really want anna mae for the middle after my grandma but hailey anna mae they may call ham and i dont want that so look for things like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I love the name grace! but my hubby dont:( we thought about Jerusalem but family really really hated it!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• or Naveah Heaven Backwards
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• ya i have a friend her girls name is that!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:13 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i really like the name Evyn or Evynne for a girl but it sounds bad with our last name and hubby doesn't like it. i think it goes good with Brodie and Reese. gl finding something you love! :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• If mine is a girl we are naming her Brooklyn Jean but Brooklyn Marie sounds nice to :) gl Jean is after my sister's daughter who passed when she was 2 months old!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 2:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• brooklyn is cute but not for me! thats so said about ur sisters baby! jean is a pop middle name where i like!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 9:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2010