Whats annoying you right now?

My husband and his stay at home tendencies is really startin to get old!! he was a partier when i meet him and then we had a family and now he doesnt like to go out which trust me is really awesome!! but even go ot with just me once a month have a drink is all i ask and he dont want to!!! so yea its annoying that i have to sit home nite after nite!! whats annoying you???

Perdy

Asked by Perdy at 12:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My stuffy nose. The right side is really stuffy and the left side is completely clogged. I was waiting up for some laundry, but I think I'll just go to bed now and fold it in the morning.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Drinking people annoy me right now. Frankly I am sick of drunk people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Be thankful he's not parting everynight with his friend sor other women. Make a date night but stay out of bars & single people it only starts trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• You know, I posted this same question only a little while ago.

Just saying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• This dang dry cough that I can't shake. I thought it was going away but the last couple of days it's back in full force. I'm out of options with the doctors too, there are literally no meds I can safely take that might have a hint of helping. Everything else I've tried, Rx, otc, herbal, you name it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• My question is getting ignored.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• no i didnt kow yu posted a question like this 5 hrs befor i got on forgive me for not going back and reveiwing them!! I usually ignore questions asked anonymously cause im annoyed how people hide behind the word
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 12:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• 5 hours? Hardly. Try an hour. I think you just wanted attention. Have a lovely night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• am i th one that wanted it cause your the one whos honestly making a big deal out of this lady!! next time i will be sure to go back and reveiw all the questions that you asked so as to not repeat them ok anon!!!! Geeze immature people REALLLLY annoy me lmao!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 12:56 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• That's what you should do, anyway, so you're not annoying others by asking their exact question to get attention! Have a nice night, little lady. I'm done with you! ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2010