Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

? for moms on PA. Or anyone that knows.

I am going to go apply for PA, I have a blood disorder so I have a lot of doctor bills, is there any way PA will pay that? Also, is it enough to live on? I don't really have a choice about it anyway. But was just curious.


Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • In California you can get Medi-CAL (which is our form of Medicaid) & they will go 3months back for medical bills.

    Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

  • I am in Texas and medicaid pays for bills for up to (I THINK) 4 months prior

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

  • I know in OK back when I had it they only paid for the full amount if you were under 18 after 18 they only paid a percent PA isnt meant to be lived on so no it really isnt enough. It is supposed to assistyou You just need to sit down and talk to the worker.



    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2010