It is 69 degrees in my house and I am freezing. What temp is it in your house and are you cold?

Stupid conversational question....lol, I know.

Whatkids

Asked by Whatkids at 12:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is 64 in my house and around -18 outside. I'm wearing a t-shirt & undies and I'm plenty warm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• It's 71 in here, but with the wind chill it is only 2 degrees outside. I feel alright, but I was pretty chilly earlier, it's SUPER windy here.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• its 69 in my house and i am freezing as well its about 32 outside i live in az so i am so use to the heat and hate the cold
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 12:24 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• it is 74 in my house and 20 with a windchill around 10 and i am chilly, but my house has drafty areas around several windows.
    Even when we drop below zero at night and i have the heater up to 76 i still get chilly, of course we also use our basement as living space so that explains part of the issue.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Our thermostat is set at 68 but it's about 5F outside and it feels like it's freezing in the house (we have poor insulation...it's always cold in the winter). I have my slippers on but my feet are still cold so I'm contemplating putting socks on, too. And I have a sweatshirt on. My fingers are all freezing.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• 72 & I'm cold
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• It is just below zero outside, but my kids and I are staying at my parents house tonight and my dad has the wood stove going. Just in front of it, it is about 100 degrees... three feet from it, it is 84 degrees, and down the hall on the way to the kids' room it is 77 degrees... gotta love a wood stove, as long as you have someone to man it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i do not know the temp in my house. i dont have one of those things that tells you. the heater doesnt have a temp thing. just a knob that you turn to low, med high etc. Its 45F outside, i am in tacoma, wa and no i am not cold.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• It's 67 according to the thermostat and I haven't heard the heat come on for an hour or two. I'm not cold because I have a humidifier. My daughter used to have bloody noses until we got this and it makes our house feel warmer than it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• We keep the house at 72 feels nice and toasty. It is about 25 below outside with the wind chill. Our house is new and well insulated so it stays nice and toasty even next to the doors or windows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2010