post partum question

so I have my hospital bag all packed and ready to go. Thing is I haven't worn pads in YEARS. So I asked a friend and read all the packages in the store (love the looks i got for that one lol). She recommended Always Infinity and from what the packages say it seems to be the best I can find. Anyone use these? What was your experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I personally love the always infinity, they hold alot but also take away that diaper feeling..
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 1:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I just used the store brand overnight pads at first and then the store brand regulars. They all do the same thing, just depends on how much you want to spend! Good luck with labor and congrats!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• The hospital will give you these HUGE pads there pretty thick but more importantly there really long and kinda fit like diaperish... I know so glamous right lol...Plus you will be wearing an ice pack down so i would kinda just stick with those while in the hospital. They'll give you a bag to take home with you but I just you always thick overnights stock up cause you'll wear for them for a while. After about two weeks I could wear regular pads. If you don't have any granny panties go out and buy a pack at walmart for like 5 bucks. Cause your going to ruin some. Thsoe net things they give you at the hospital SUCK!!!!!!! After like the first day I wore my granny panties.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• after the first week of hospital hugeness i would use always overnight pads
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:09 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i am all for buying name brand but when i do buy pads which is also rarely, i buy always because they are just so much more comfortable because they are thinner but still absorb as much as the thicker store brands. :) i'm sure other brands are good but...
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• sorry. lol. but i haven't tried the other brands. i agree that the overnights might be necessary at first. i don't actually know what infinity is. sounds like something new since i've bought pads. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2010