Whats your veiw on that show "I diddn't know I was pregnant?"

Anybody one Cafemom ever been through the same thing?

What about that show "pregnant and..."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to think that there was NO WAY that anyone could possibly not know that they were pregnant. Then I got pregnant. I had NO symptoms. I felt the baby move, but honestly it took me several days of feeling her before I realized what it was. If I hadn't known I was pregnant, I could easily have dismissed it. I ended up developing HELLP syndrome and had an emergency C-section at 29 weeks. But at 29 weeks I had NO baby belly. I could still wear my pre-pregnancy jeans and no one could tell I was pregnant. When I was admitted to labor and delivery I had two nurses try to send me to the waiting room because they thought I was there to visit someone else. So except for my body turning on itself and nearly dying I had no symptoms and could easily have been one of those women. (I haven't seen Pregnant and...)
    Gooberzilla

Answer by Gooberzilla at 4:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I think its a crock of crap ive had 4 and i knew every time how can you seriously not feel that baby moving or the back pain and just push it aside i mean really!! i hate those shows!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Okay that show "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" I have watched a few, I thought some of them are believable. But some of them I'm like how could you NOT know? I've never seen the other one.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• The "Pregnant and" seems to be okay, the first was a homeless woman living in a tent, the other a bulimia victim , the third a 52 year old. Nothing to perverse or too out of the ordinary.

How do you JUST not KNOW?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I think it's stupid. Those women are not all there lol.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I had a landlord a few years ago whose teen daughter claimed this happened but IDK she was kinda a sneaky teen. I always think she just didn't tell her parents but truthfully, she didnt show the few times i saw her
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• My fist child. I had no idea I was pregnant. I was just a kid. I had always never cared about sex and relationships. honestly, I didnt even know anything at all about sex. The guy said just close your eyes it all ok. I was nieve. It was my sister that finnaly realized I was pregnant. now I have nver seen this show you speek of but its possible sometimes with very nieve girls. But I wil say that all my other children I knew right away. But after the first child I learned all I could about sex and pregnancy. I knew everything after that. Then I had a discussion with my mom. lol. My children, girls and boys, all know everthing they can about it all. I answered every question tttaly. Probably more than they ever wanted me too. They will never go through that.
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 5:19 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I think, if I could, I would go back in time and kick him in the nuts. I did stay with him for a while. For some time he even told me that woman could not have orgasms. I learned better.
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 5:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• "I didn't know I was pregnant" is a crazy show! I watched it one day, thinking "oh really how wouldn't you know?!" I've only seen a few episodes.. very strange how that all works... It is a little hard to believe considering how severe some woman's pregnancy symptoms are...but, i don't think the show is fake, or the women made the stories up. i just don't ever see that happening to me!!
    Anonymous

• I know lots of women who had no symptoms at all but a missed period and a positive pregnancy test. If they kept on having their periods, they probably wouldn't know either, lol. I wouldn't have known I was pregnant, except I got sick every day for the first 5 months! But I still felt the kicking and I got HUGE!! Lol, but I can totally understand how this happens, especially if they have the anterior placenta whatever, where the placenta is in the way of being able to feel the baby kick.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2010