Help..

I know this is my fault but i really need help... I was on myspace IM a guy I use to talk to in high school IMs me..and we talk for awhile, just about things like our kids and jobs, etc. He keeps asking about if im happily married and stuff, the first time i ignored it..but then i said its alright..its has up and downs, its marriage ( he has seen my myspace statuses, so he had to know it isnt perfect) I know I basically egged him on ...because he told me he use to have a crush on me and i was like, well u should have told me back then ( we are talking like 7 years ago) ...and then he starts saying stuff like if we were together we would have been good together etc.
Towards the end I answered him back by saying well yeah if I ever get divorced ill give ya a call ( followed by LOL ) ....well now he has sent me alot of things like saying...dream about me, and calling me babe and how he will wait for me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• and your question is.....?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I know its my fault for "egging" him on ...but I mean its nice to hear someone saying how much they liked you ....

Now i feel sooo guilty and scared that my husband will find out...

My questions are...does myspace keep a "log" of the IM convos....and how can you tell if you have like a keylogger on the computer? I just want to take the precautions so he wont found out unless i tell him

please help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Ohhhh sorry I don't use MySpace so I don't know. I DO know that you shouldn't do ANYTHING on a computer that you don't want everyone with access to that computer to see...since it's hard to completely delete anything.

Stop all contact with this guy and be faithful to your husband. If you can't do that then you should separate from your husband to avoid hurting him in the future. Good luck.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• If I was you I would close(delete) my space account. I am sure that if you keep talking to this person, your husband will eventually find out. Do you really believe what that other guy is saying to you? That was then, you have to take care of what you have right now. Leave the past in the past.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i think if we are talking 7 years ago, you should ask your self why he isnt married yet or if he is, then what good is it gonna do now?....it seems to me he's kinda of a player. some men that call you "babe" "hun" "sweetheart" "darling" or any type of name that ISNT your name...they are just in it to get on your good side and try to seduce you.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Im one of those dreadfully honest people. I would tell my hubby that you had the conversation and show it to him. Let him know it made you feel realy good to have someone show that much interest. And then you have someone to help you deel with your stalker issue. Reality is that we all have this need to feel that special attention and when that happens most of us will enjoy it for a few minutes. Yes you egged him on but then you stopped. My thought is tell this man that you discussed the whole thing with your hubby and that both of you request he stop all IMs
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 5:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I agree with Roharn...I too am brutally honest, and I show and tell my husband everything. Infact we both have myspace and we both have eachother's passwords.......(that keeps the tendency to write stupid things at bay.....)

If I were you I'd tell him what happened and get it over with. My husband is a cyber sercurity systems analyst....aka computer nerd....so everything you do on a computer stays there forever....delete dont mean a thing....everything can be recovered and hacked into. So do yourself a favor and tell him what is going on because hiding it is only going to hurt you...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Well I in no way plan on being with this other guy...he is a player type, and just kind of stupid....

My husband and I both have myspaces...we use it for family and people from school ...

I already deleted and blocked the guy from my page....

my husband is also a "computer nerd" thats why I wanted to know about a keylogger.....

ill figure it out...
    Anonymous