Y do people hide

I dont understand y people hid behind anon its annoying! I asks questions to other mothers and want answers from other mothers and i get anon replies and people bashing but cant come out from behind the lil ? mark! so please help me understand y if you have an opinion you cant just answer truthfully and y you have to answer so harshly and make someone who is already having a bad day have a worse one!!! Please dont hide behind your lil anon here if you got something to say to this question be yourself and answer it y u gotta hide i love those women that say it like it isand have no fear of hiding!!

Perdy

Asked by Perdy at 1:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• good grief ladies... get a life, or some d!ck, or some chocolate... whatever you need, just let it go. the stupid grudges are too much.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• people post anonymously because other moms sometimes harrass them for stating strong opinions...it has happened to me several times...

some moms just don't know how to let stuff go...they take things WAY too personally.

some people post anon because they have embarrassing questions or answers
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 1:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I completely agree that it is annoying. I do sometimes ask a question in anon bc I am embarressed. But if you have something to say, especially if it is mean(which is always uncalled for) be woman enough to say it without hiding.
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Most of the meanies in here are cowards and don't want anyone to know who they are when they are being mean. I think they should do away with the anon option completely...all it does is encourage the jerks to act like children.

Don't let anyone in here make you feel bad. It's the Internet, not the real world. People who don't know you should not have any power over how you feel :) Or just tell them to piss off! That works for me most days....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I always post anon. It's something everyone using the internet truly is anyway. Unless you post your real name, address, birthdate, social security number, etc.. you, too, are anon. It's something I believe in. On the other hand, I do not believe in giving out any real information via the internet. It's just me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I had one mom who would look up my recent activity and say a lot of terrible things about my family....reporting it didn't help. All because I had a major disagreement with her on one of her posts.
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 1:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Speaking of not letting things go..
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 1:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i mean i understand y you ask a question as anon because i have asked some questions that i dont want to admit are mine or are embarressing none the less its the ones that answer and hide!! i didnt know people went as far as harrassing but now i do!! so much for having an opinion huh
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 1:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• there are many reasons, if someone is going to state their opinion adn they know it wont be a popular thing to say they use the button, i dont blame them, there are moms on here who will stalk you, send nasty Pm's and leave all attack you in every post you make so i can see why the anon button is attractive to some people.

I use it when its something i may have advice to share on but dont really want everyone knowing my business, or if i know its a touchy subject and i want to avoid mass nastigrams in my inbox. For the most part for me those times are rare and i post with my screen name showing almost all the time. I figure I can just use the delete button if people feel the need to send me pm's because they dont like my opinion.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Wow... what was Mrs.Mack's old screen name...now I am curious!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2010