Is he gay

During a drunk sex act, on new year's, my boyfriend licked my butt and said that's how much I love you. So I did the same to him. It got intense though and I ended up sticking my fingers in his butt. He enjoyed it. Is he gay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• what makes a man gay is having sex with another man, being attracted to other men, not being attracted to or aroused by women...

anal play has nothing to do with being gay.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• me and my so actually did all this to but i didnt stick my fingers in his he got squirmy when i licked him there lol! but i dont think hes gay if its bothering you when you get in that situation bring a dildo into the whole scenerio and see if he enjoys that and if he does mabye then id worry but i think you are making somethin out of nothing truely i dont think you have anyhing to worry about i agree with obby
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 1:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• If he was gay he wouldn't be having sex with you, he'd be having sex with MEN. Lots of men like that and do that and they aren't gay.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I 100% agree with ObbyDobbie...I couldn't have said it better myself!
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 1:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• The male G-Spot is in the anus. Guys like it, it means he trust you enough and enjoys being with you that he is OPEN enough for you to explore his pooper :)
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• No...straight men sometimes enjoy a little anal play...I've been with a few men who enjoyed that, and they were definately straight!
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 1:53 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I can not imagine my husband letting me go near his back door. I don't think I would even want to, that 's just yuck to me.. JMO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:55 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• lol i just had to laugh at what DancerMomof2 said... I read it out load to DH and he said NOPE i dont think so lmao
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• LOL at dancermomof2.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Ths finger action I have no issue with it is the licking someones ass that grosses me out hahaha
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2010