anybody have strange menstrual cycles after having a baby

Ok i had my son about five and a half months ago and i got my first period in october around the 20th or so and my second one was november 17 i didnt get one in december i took a pregnancy test and it was negative which was some what of a relief because we are in no hurry to have another baby right now and we have been using condoms it is freaking me out what is going on why havent i had my period since november...I'm not breastfeeding either i mean my mom was telling me that she didnt have a period for ten months after she had me or my brother but i have had two already so has this happened to anybody any answers would be nice thanks

rhia1020

Asked by rhia1020 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Health

• Your hormones are out of whack so this is normal, you can talk to your doctor about hormone supplements to regulate you, and they can make sure that you aren't pregnant. Good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• go to the chiropractor a couple times. You will run like clockwork after that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2010