My first baby totally excited! bummed shes not comming out yet? Is there anyway other than having sex that will put me in labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• TIME............. JUST WAIT THE BABY WELL COME OUT WHEN THERE DONE COOKING IN THERE. The last month is the hardest but it is so well worth everysingle night you don't sleep or your uncomfortable when you hold your child and look in there eyes it will just make your heart melt. Congrats and GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:53 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• i agree. you just gotta wait. :) good luck and congrats!!!!!!!!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Labor is not that awesome and something that you should want to come naturally. With my first my water never broke and labor never came. Sometimes it is just something that happens.
    eDrivenBios

Answer by eDrivenBios at 3:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• walking, walking walking
    DM-dreamgirl

Answer by DM-dreamgirl at 6:47 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• walk and walk and walk some more
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 10:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Dont waste your time walking, thats my word of advice! I am convinced that NOTHING works to help naturally induce and walking is my least favorite thing. Unless you start contracting, walking will just make you all sore! But if you start contracting then yes, walk! It should help speed up the contractions if its real labor.

I am walking proof that if your body is not ready, NOTHING will work! I walked around 5cm and 80% effaced for WEEKS before my DD was born by induction!! I tried EVERYTHING except castor oil and nothing worked!! So this time around I am not doing anything but sitting on my a$$ and waiting for labor to start on its own
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• just time. why would you want to wear yourself out to start labor then have no energy for labor? that always boggles my mind.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2010