WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE "TEEN MOM" FROM THE MTV SERIES AND WHY?

SO I MUST ADMIT I AM A FAN OF MTV'S SHOW " TEEN MOMS" AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHER MOMS OUT THERE THINK ABOUT THESE YOUNG MOMS, AND WHICH MOM DO YOU LIKE/DISLIKE?

mamaofmany6

Asked by mamaofmany6 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• Catelynn is my favorite.
    She seems very mature and to have a good head on her shoulders.
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 3:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I to also like Catelynn i think that Mia needs to worry more about taking care of her child I also like Bendlees mom (the couple that broke up that were gonna get married and she and her son left the guy.) I don't like the drama queen other girl at all I think she is really hard on her man and she just can't wear the belts correctly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I love maci. she's smart and well mature unlike the father who'ld rather go out and party and everything than to be with his fiancee and son.
    catelynn.. I'm just annoyed by her. she keeps going on and on about her daughter [i don't blame her, but does she really have to be on the show?!]
    amber, she needs to set gary right or leave him again.
    and as for ferrah.. she needs to focus on her daughter, work and school than to worry about boys
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 5:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I really like Maci. I think she is a wonderful mother. She knows how to keep her priorities straight and I have a lot of respect for her for that.
    I dislike both Ferrah and Amber. I think Ferrah's mother is raising her daughter and Amber needs to learn self-control. 
    Catelynn is very mature for her age but every once in awhile I see a glimpse of that annoying teenage behavior and it annoys me. I think her boyfriend is a wonderful boy and I see them having a successful relationship which isn't something you can usually say about teenage relationships.

vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I like Catelynn and Maci.They seem to be mature and responsible.
    I don't really like Amber because I think she is too hard on Gary and looks to start fights with him.And Farrah needs to grow up seriously.
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 12:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I like Maci and Amber. They seem to be a lot more mature than their children's fathers. Ryan plays around far too much and Gary is unbelievably lazy and irresponsible. Catelynn's situation is sad and I honestly cannot believe her mother and stepfather. Any time they are on I wonder how much and which kind of drug are smoking. Farrah should grow up, take care of her daughter and quit worrying about finding a boyfriend.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I love Maci and loved Catelynn but in recent episodes she seems a little more immature, especially demanding she know her baby's last name.
    I almost feel a little bad for Gary, If I was living with Amber I would die, she is just as lazy as he is and all she does is bitch and moan and cry about everything. At least Gary is working and paying the bills.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2010