flu or food poising??

My daughter had a bad belly ache last night and now she has thrown up twice... she isnt fevered and doesnt seem to have any other symptoms?? what do you think>

aubreyluv

Asked by aubreyluv at 3:56 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Health

• Most likely either food poisoning of a stomach bug. Put her on the BRATTY diet for a couple days and that should help. BRATTY: Bananas, rice, applesauce, tea, toast, and yogurt. That should help the tummy good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• It is sooo hard to tell but with no other symptoms I would say food reaction or a stomach bug.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 7:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Food poisoning would give her a bad taste in her mouth. Sounds like a tummy bug. I give clear fluids and a danactive yogurt. If it does not stop I will give like a half or a 1/4 of a dramamine. (ask your nurse over the phone) Dr. can prescribe phennagran. When they have not vomited for 24 hours then I begin the BRAT diet.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2010