This is a sex question.. beware lol just advise and such

ok sooo did you have sex tonight and was it good? and also how do you make or have an orgasm .. i havent had one.. at least i dont think i did.. and also what is your favorite position and favorite things you do while sex and before and after ... im just curious .. i wonder if im the only girl that hasnt had one.. anyways i did not have sex yet. my hubby will be here in a couple of days ..ok soooo.. my favorite thing to do before is makeout.. my favorite position is where hes on top. and i like when he talks dirty while were doing it. and also after i love when we cuddle ..ok ..im done now .. feel free to tell me u think and what u do if u feel comfortable to tell it :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ok, yes, no it wasnt, hubby is on knees upwards and plays with *button* while goin in+out, i have twice, doggie, before ex, cunnilingus + fellatio and aftr, cudling. DONT FEEL BAD! I didnt cum wit hubby for 3 years *and lied about it too* untill about 4 months ago and have since them cum 2x! imean, sex is good, whether u cum or not, but it IS frustrating after a while.... i love making out w/o sex or the intention. just for the heck of it.

u asked for it! ;) lol
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 6:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• no i haven't had sex in a while. it hurts to much from childbirth still. i never had a orgasm till hubby it was about a month into our relationship- i was riding him on top. i have orgasms all the time now though thanks to oral.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 7:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I havent had sex since Oct bedrest and pelvic rest sux.. but when we was able to have sex I would hit the big O everytime no matter what way we had sex and we have been together 10 yrs. and atm even if we could have sex it would be really really uncomfty I am 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant and my belly is huge.. but when we did have sex my fave was doggie and his is me on top.
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 9:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I have a sex toy called a bullet. (Pretty sure that's the name) It is small and black and shaped like a lilttle egg. I was shy about toys at first but this one isn't shaped like a penis and is very petite, so I was comfortable with it. Anyway, I place the bullet between us, on my clitoris and I have an orgasm every time my hubby "get together". It is great for him too because he feels the vibrations from the bullet as well.

It has 4 different speeds so you can control the intensity. We love this little gadget! It allows me to have an orgasm from postions I was unable to have one in. I am more likely to have sex now because I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I will be satisfied. It's like orgasm insurace! LOL

Maybe you could give it a try if you think it is something you and your partner would feel comfortable with. Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Havent had sex in over a month due to stress related stupidity on my husbands part(gee can you tell Im a little grouchy about that LOL).
    Favorite position is doggy and I do have sex toys but dont use them often...I just prefer my hubby.
    My hubby gets me to orgasm with his tongue or hands.
    Anonymous