Am I crazy?

I am almost 13 weeks pregnant and I swear I can feel baby movement every now and then. This is my second. So am I really feeling it or am I crazy?

truealaskanmom

Asked by truealaskanmom at 7:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are not crazy at all. It is very possible you are feeling movement. The reason there is question is the limbs are like jelly still and obviously small but in the right angle and depending on how sensitive you are (ie: not your first time) you may very well be feeling the baby...or it may in fact be just gas. If you question it...because it feels like gas but more of a flutter then gas...it's probably your baby!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• No, The second time around. Since you know what to look for, and various other factors. You can't start feeling them early. I know I started feeling my third around that time. The thing though, you can't have other people feel it yet. Its just us that can feel the fluttering.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Fetal movements are felt around week 19, before that its just gas moving in the bowel that is moving around and accomadating the uterus growing.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 10:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• GIRL WE ALL CRAZY EVEN IF WE ARE PG OR NOT ! L.O.L ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 11:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2010