IF I turn out to be pregnant as I think I am would it be ok to stick to this diet?( also in just for fun)

Not like starving myself but just not eating certain things, IE pastas.
Im over weigh and have been trying to lose weight.
I have been eating mainly fruits and veggies some meats and once in a great while pasta.
I have also been eating tuna and 12 grain bread. I drink water and grapfruit juice ( i cant stand grapsfruits and it helps me not get infections like UTIs)
Would it be ok for me to still eat like that?
I just want to know that it will be ok if I end up not gaining ALOT or even if I lose a little.
I am not going to TRY to lose it if I am pregnant I just want to be careful on how much I would gain.
The reason I really think I am is because besides some so so symptoms I have had a HUGE increase in clear discharge.
So would it be ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Your best bet it to take a test, and find out for sure. Just by reading this I don't see anything thing right off that could hurt the baby (although you would need to limit the tuna intake). But as soon as you find our if you are pregnant, call the doctor and ask him. He could not only tell you if this was safe, but also recommend other healthy foods and exercises that are.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 8:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I would add legumes (like beans, lentils tofu,etc) and whole grains (brown rice, quinoa, barley, etc.)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Ask your doctor if it is ok.

Answer by louise2 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Thanks mandaday
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2010