Need SERIOUS advice about the paranormal

About 4 months ago I had an experience in my home of a little girl crying for mommy and me being shaken awake. A friend came and blessed my house and things seemed to stop.

About 2 weeks ago my kids (age 6 & 4) told me that there was a face in their bedroom window. I would be dragged into their room several times a night only to see nothing. (their bedroom is on the 2nd floor, so its not someone standing outside). After about a week they stopped complaining.

Last night my daughter came running downstairs saying she couldnt sleep cause she saw someone standing in her doorway and it ran into my bedroom. I told her it was just her imagination and to go back to bed. A couple hours later she back downstairs. I told her to lay on the couch and go to sleep.

This morning her and her brother at the same time start telling me about this person standing in their doorway, they also said it slapped her twice last night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You seem to have what we did years ago. We had a family, but you only seem to have one. Anyway, the father in ours was very mean, and the women always woke up with scratches down our backs and on our faces. Really weird though, because we slept through it, but woke up with blood on our pillows and sheets. If you can at all, set up some recording devices before bed. Audio and video. If you get something, then definitely contact a paranormal society. I don't know your religious beliefs, but since you had the home blessed before I assume Catholic? Anyway, I am Pagan, and I have things I can share with you, but only if you want me to.. Let me know via PM. I know this all sounds crazy, but I know ghosts have been in my life more than once, and I believe they are in yours as well.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:26 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I need to know what to do. It was one thing for something to be happening with me, but i cant let anything happen to my kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• NightPheonix as excellent advice. The only thing I would add are to try and do some investigating on the history of your house and property- sometimes a Paranormal group will do this for you, and sometimes not. If can find anything in the past that you think might have contributed to what is going on, it will be very helpful if and when a group does come to help you.

Since your children are being scared, you might want to gather the family to sleep in one room until you can get the activity under contol. Being together helps calm fears- especially in little ones.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Oh your poor kids, mama! There are a few things you can do. You can pray if you like. Is there anything in your house that may have invited them in? A ghost movie, an antique item, a book, or something? I know I sound loonies, but I believe they can attach themselves to a particular item like that. Not sure how to get rid of an item though....burn it?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• We had probles with a man in our house. My oldest ended up sleeping in our bed. One night when I was going to bed. At the end of your bed walking towards out oldest. I was so upset and mad. I starting talking in a very firm and upset voice. Telling it to leave and it has not right to go anywhere near our children or us. Well since then we have not had any problems. When it happens talk to you and tell it to go away. Let your children know to tell it to go away too. I really feel that helps.

Anonymous

• i agree with all advice but would add.. maybe u need to be the one taken the stand in a seriouse firm voice tell what ever is in your house to leave and leave your children alone and that u will not stand for it. its dead and needs to cross over. if u show fear it might enjoy it. stay strong and stand up to it. i had a home were something would mess with my gas stove we would leave for a weekend and come home to the gas stove on high ( the oven ) needless to say dangerouse and costly. after the 2nd time i said thats it be here if u want but leave my stove alone, also had a thing for turning alarm clock off so my x was always late for work. again i said something and it worked my stove was left alone along with the clock. but we also knew it was a lil girl named michelle ( my upstairs neighbors dd past away 2 yrs before we came around and all neightbors have seen her ( 3 floors ) including me and my sd at the time age 5. xo
    Anonymous

• ihartu--- i think we will all be in my room for awhile. Xmas break is over and my DD goes back to school tomorrow so i dont need her up all night. We do have a paranormal team in my city, but i dont know that much about them, i would worry that might aggravate the spirits even more.

3gigglemonsters-- I dont think there is anything here that would have invited them. I know my grandmothers spirit is here, ( I do have a cedar chest of hers and some stuffed animals she made.) but other than that i dont have any antiques or anything. Would a ghost movie really invite them? I love horror movies and I watch them all the time. I never thought that was possible,
    Anonymous

• Sure you can invite them in but honestly, its never been my experience. Ive only heard stories about it. But you can invite them in, per say, Widji (sp?) board? Seyances? (again sp?) My husband always wants to rent ghosts movies. Im like "Noooo!" lol Heebie jeebies!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Here is a forum in which you can ask an exorcist about what is happening in your house, or you can view what others are experiencing to see what their solution was.  They might also be able to help you find a local, and reliable, paranormal investigation group.

flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 1:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Okay while this sounds nuts, if you want to find a good paranormal group to help you why not call TAPS to see who they would suggest in your area, many of them will do it at no or low fees when it involves children in a home. I only say TAPS becuase outside of the whole tv show they are one of the ones with a better reputation and have many contacts all over the place so they may have suggestions on who you can call for help.
    Anonymous