I have a boob question...

For those of you that nurse/pump did you ever notice if your veins in your boobs calm down after you gave birth? You know when you are pregnant your veins in your boobs get really big and blue? Did that disappear? The reason I ask is I got out of the shower today and thought "wow, my veins really noticeable today" and I don't think that they have been. But I am not the most observant person either, lol. I was also wondering since that is a sign of pregnancy, and I have been really tired the last two weeks and dh has told me to quite being so defensive a couple of times lately (and I get like that when I am pregnant w/o meaning too). I just haven't gotten to the store yet to buy a test. Anyway, I just wondered if my mind was just playing tricks on me when I saw my boobs in the mirror this morning. If maybe I am convincing myself that I am pregnant so I won't be shocked if I am. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 4 months and I breastfeed her and the veins in my boobs are still really prominent. I actually didn't really notice it until later in my pregnancy. Maybe the end of the 2nd trimester or in the third trimester.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Mine did after I stopped nursing. Then when I got pregnant again they were way out there. Sooo...go buy a test, lol! BUT, it could be because you had just gotten out of the shower - last week one day I got out and my hubby was all concerned because a couple of mine were standing out more but our yougnest is almost 3 and I haven't breastfed since he was a couple months old. We attributed it to the heat because a few hours later they looked normal.
    Anonymous

• mine got better after I stopped Bfing.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I had stretch marks on my boobs at 2 months pregnant. I had no clue I was pg, so yes your boobies change too. I do remember my viens getting blue but sorry, I did not notice when that went away.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2010