Which credit card could I apply for and get accepted for

if I have no credit, I've applied for some got denied not sure if that is why but lot of ppl are telling me it is. I would like to apply for a credit card I can get accepted for to build up credit. Thanks a bunch for any help in this have a good day.

Proud_Mama3988

Asked by Proud_Mama3988 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Just keep trying different cards.
    DONT do premier bank though they are a bunch of thevies. My brother did it and now is so in debt.
    TRy through your bank
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I second trying with your bank or credit union since they have established a history with you.
    Anonymous

• having people run your credit constantly looks really bad so be careful applying for everything..usuallly banks have good cards, bank of america has a secured card that you could get, you put 100 dollars into it, and they hold it for a year, and it starts out with a 500 limit, it only has one small anual fee of like 25 bucks...its a pretty good card!!! my SO got that one a couple years ago because he had no credit!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• tyvm for the help I'll look into it. Thanks again
    Proud_Mama3988

Answer by Proud_Mama3988 at 3:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2010