what was your new years resolution and are you following through

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was going to remain on the maker's diet (I haven't messed up yet!), draw every day (haven't even drawn yet this year), read my Bible every day (surprisingly I've followed through with this fine), and complete The Love Dare (so far I've done each challenge for the past 3 days, although my dh and I agreed not to do Day 3, which was "go buy a gift that says I love you" because we just had Christmas and we are broke).
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I vowed to eat whatever the hell I want and swear whenever the hell I feel like it without chastising myself for it...so far, so good.
    Anonymous

• To get more active.

I signed up for a yoga class.
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 1:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I have multiple GOALS this year. 1) stop with the soda so far not so good. 2) Pay extra money each payday to our mortgage Yes! i have done this one. 3) Get up and walk more at least 45 minutes a day- I have done okay so far. 4) Be more honest and truthful with my DH about how I feel with the things that he has done. Not so good here either.
    It's only three days into the year... I can make this all work.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 4:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2010