how many ladies on here right now have pms and what is bothering you the most ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have it but nothing is bothering me about it. Normally cramps are the worst but having orgasms takes care of that and it's cheaper (and more fun) than Midol

Answer by admckenzie at 1:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I had pms so bad and got my dot on NYE....lovely. I hate the mood swings i get...and the kids seem to grate on my nerves more. It's almost like they know I'm bleeding like a stuck pig and feel miserable and they have pms and mood swings too. LOL

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:31 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• CRAMPS~ it feels like there is a bear inside my stomach trying to claw his way out~! They literally knock the wind out of me~!
    Anonymous

• I just finished mine LOL but I have PMS(post). LOL

Im just bugged by my husbands lack of interest due to letting his stress take over his entire life. I understand it cuz Im there too I just dont let it take me over that much LOL. So I get a bit aggravated by it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I do, I'm cramping like crazy and bleeding like a stuck pig. I hate going through this every month. At least I only have this to look forward to for the next 20 plus years!!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I have aunt Flo but no cramps one headache at the beginning and one at the end. but that could be changed if I leave that Pepsi alone one or two a week!! LOL

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I don't at the moment because I'm on the depo shot. my periods are so irregular. I felt like i was PMSing a week ago but still no dot. wonder when it will happen.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• dot? What does that mean?
    Anonymous

• I have PMS right now and the headaches I get with it are kicking my butt this month. They suck and make me so tired.
    ohiomommyof2

Answer by ohiomommyof2 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• period = . and a . looks like a dot.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2010